Lawrence Abell & Associates is committed to providing not only some of the highest quality construction available, but also to helping to preserve the environment around the construction. If it’s green building design in Maryland you’re searching for, then you’ve come to the best possible place. When you decide to “go green” in regards to the construction of your building, you’re not only helping the overall environment, but you’re helping yourself as well. Eco-friendly buildings are much more energy efficient than normal structures, which will lead to you saving money in the long run. Whether you’re looking to save the extra cash or are environmentally conscious, our green building services will surely accommodate your needs and then some.
When it comes to going green, we offer a number of services that help get the job done. Namely, we offer green consulting services for both residential and commercial projects so that we may properly plan out the construction process. We also offer energy assessment services and full building performance diagnostics for both new and existing structures to determine what measures can be taken to improve the amount of energy that’s used to make the building run. We are heavily involved in reducing energy requirements in the buildings that we create, and we sometimes can reduce energy requirements by up to 30 or 40%.
If you’ve been looking high and low for a residential architect in Maryland who is conscientious about the environment and about saving you money, then your search ends with us. We thoroughly inspect all of our buildings to ensure LEED green certification, which is a set of standards accepted by building and furniture manufacturers to ensure that products do not give off emissions that are harmful to the environment. We’ll help make your residential or commercial property a safe, energy saving place to be. Take a look at just a few of the benefits that stem from our green building practices:
- We reduce the amount of energy needed to run your building, saving you thousands on your energy bills over the years.
- We reduce the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOC) emitted from our products for your health and safety.
- We keep employees in your commercial offices more productive by providing them with a cleaner, healthier place to work.
- We increase the market value of your property by making it eco-friendly, making green building a smart investment.
- We provide you with an outlet to receive increased tax benefits, which can be received through owning an eco-friendly property.